CobbleStone Software is seeking a high energy individual with strong customer service instinct to join our fast-growing team as a customer relationship manager. The successful candidate will join a results-oriented, casual, fun, and professional environment. The customer relationship manager will be responsible for managing and maintaining client relationships. CobbleStone Software offers the opportunity for internal growth, flexibility, and success-based incentives in this position.
This essential team member will be a self-driven, team focused, and personable individual who will drive customer success, client retention, and account growth. This individual will interact with current clients in a variety of industries and across a broad geographic area. Ideal candidates should be eager to learn about the industry and how to identify and solve client needs. This position is based in Lindenwold, NJ and will require daily attendance at our Lindenwold offices, with opportunities to travel on behalf of Cobblestone Software for account, sales, and marketing initiatives.
The customer relationship manager is an individual contributor responsible for client renewals and account growth with a variety of communication methods including emails, telephone calls, online meetings, onsite meetings, and more. This individual will work closely with the sales, implementation, and user support teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties and responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Overall client relationship management.
- Keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service every day.
- Support, develop, and oversee customer retention campaigns.
- Customer needs analysis.
- Monitor and analyze customers' usage of our product.
- Presentations and demonstrations to clients remotely via online meeting sessions and in-person via on-site visits.
- Participate in and improve upon in-house brand promotion.
- Responsible for working with the sales team to on-board and integrate new clients and develop existing client relationships.
- Coordination with internal support, implementation, and product teams.
- Customer planning and reporting.
- Attend conferences/trade shows for networking opportunities to promote brand.
- Hit or exceed monthly quota as established by Manager.
- Build long-term relationships with customers.
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share, and in- person meetings
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors.
- Provide research within client accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal stakeholders.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Enhance the department's and the organization's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams.
KSA (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES) QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience in account management, customer service, or sales helpful.
- Knowledge of computers and software required.
- Strong presentation and demonstration skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and writing skills.
- Willing and able to travel for presentations, client, and marketing tasks.
- Ability to position solution and products effectively.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to legally work in the United States.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university; alternatively, extensive and relevant business experience/track record will be considered.
- Job Type: Full-time
*THIS JOB IS NOT REMOTE*YOU MUST BE ON LOCATION IN LINDENWOLD, NJ*
CobbleStone Software is an equal opportunity employer.
Please email resumes to resumes[at]cobblestonesoftware.com