Are you a student interested in gaining graphic design experience with a leading technology company? CobbleStone Software is a rapidly growing, award-winning B2B software company looking for a talented and knowledgeable designer with creative ideas and attention to detail.
This is a part time paid internship at our Lindenwold, NJ office. You will have the opportunity to assist with print and digital design tasks while working within our marketing department at our results-oriented, casual, and fun organization.
The CobbleStone Software Graphic Design Intern will be responsible for design-related tasks for our website, blog, advertising, social media, trade show events, direct mail, email campaigns, artwork design, video creation, and marketing collateral. This is a well-rounded position that will provide an intern with valuable corporate graphic design & marketing experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties and responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Format images for web and print according to best practices for image quality and load times
- Update print and digital materials
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadlines
- Retouch and manipulate images
- Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop design concepts
- Receive feedback from the marketing team and make necessary changes
An internship at CobbleStone Software can allow you to:
- Work on a broad range of graphic design projects
- Gain experience in the B2B software industry
- Receive guidance and feedback to help you learn and grow
- Have a flexible schedule for students
KSA (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES) QUALIFICATIONS:
- Graphic Design major required
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, print production, digital marketing specs, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Experience with Adobe: Illustrator, Photoshop, & InDesign
- Experience with Microsoft Office products Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience managing competing deadlines
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Must be able to legally work in the United States
- Must be a junior or senior in a graphic design program from an accredited university/college
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design work with a minimum of 5 examples
- Job Type: Paid Internship, Maximum of 27 hours/week
*THIS JOB IS NOT REMOTE*YOU MUST BE ON LOCATION IN LINDENWOLD, NJ*
CobbleStone Software is an equal opportunity employer.
Please email resumes to resumes[at]cobblestonesoftware.com