CobbleStone Software is seeking a high energy individual with strong sales instinct to join our fast-growing team as a sales representative. The successful candidate will join a results oriented, casual, fun environment. The sales representative will be responsible for qualifying, identifying, contacting, developing quality sales opportunities, closing deals, and maintaining client relationships.
This essential team member will drive buying demand and corporate growth by creating leads and managing inbound leads. This individual will interact with leads and current clients, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographic area. Ideal candidates should be eager to learn about the industry and target market. This position is based in Lindenwold, NJ and will require daily attendance at our Lindenwold offices.
The software sales representative is an individual contributor responsible for responding to company generated leads and securing new business and meeting designated target revenue goals, as well as ensuring renewals of existing accounts. New business is derived from both incoming leads and newly prospected clients. The sales representative is responsible for managing the complete sales lifecycle including responding to leads, identifying new opportunities, completing RFPs, building and managing a pipeline, presentations, management, and securing contracts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties and responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Work with the Director of Sales and Marketing to develop and execute focused sales strategies and development spanning the region and market.
- Respond to and assist with incoming leads.
- Outbound prospecting to target the assigned market segment.
- Prospect into multiple organizations via targeted cold-calling, networking, e-mail/e-marketing, and utilizing Internet information sources.
- Provide baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting call.
- Provide superior customer service.
- Develop leads into prospects by understanding their challenges/needs and effectively communicating our software's value.
- Overall work breakdown expected: 90% sales, 10% marketing
- Overall sales cycle management including:
- Qualification and needs analysis of prospects.
- Presentations and demonstrations to prospects in person and remotely via online meeting sessions.
- Securing and managing new business.
- Closing business/securing contracts.
- Coordination with support and implementation teams.
- Sales planning and reporting activities including reporting pipeline and sales forecasts.
- Work closely with Director of Sales & Marketing to develop news sales and marketing strategies and campaigns.
KSA (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES) QUALIFICATIONS:
- A professional with prior experience in vendor management, supplier management, procurement, purchasing, supply chain, legal compliance, contracts analyst, contract manager, or assistant to specified roles is a plus.
- Experience in sales is helpful.
- Knowledge of computers and software required.
- Strong presentation and demonstration skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Willing and able to travel for prospect, client, and marketing tasks.
- Ability to position solution and products effectively.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to legally work in the United States.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in business, supply chain, sales/marketing, or a related discipline; alternatively, extensive and relevant business experience/track record will be considered·
- Job Type: Full-time
*THIS JOB IS NOT REMOTE*YOU MUST BE ON LOCATION IN LINDENWOLD, NJ*
CobbleStone Software is an equal opportunity employer.
Please email resumes to resumes[at]cobblestonesoftware.com