Are you a student interested in gaining graphic design experience with a leading technology company? CobbleStone Software is a rapidly growing, award-winning B2B software company looking for a talented and knowledgeable designer with creative ideas and attention to detail.
This is a part time paid internship at our Lindenwold, NJ office. You will have the opportunity to assist with print and digital design tasks while working within our marketing department at our results-oriented, casual, and fun organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIESThe CobbleStone Software Graphic Design Intern will be responsible for design-related tasks for our website, blog, advertising, social media, trade show events, direct mail, email campaigns, artwork design, video creation, and marketing collateral. This is a well-rounded position that will provide an intern with valuable corporate graphic design & marketing experience.
Graphic Design Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Format images for web and print according to best practices
- Update print and digital materials
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline
- Retouch and manipulate images
- Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media outlets including LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop design concepts
- Receive feedback from the marketing team and make necessary changes
- Graphic Design major required
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Experience with InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Prior exposure to Microsoft Office products Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience managing competing deadlines
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design work
- Motion Graphics experience is a plus
- Work on a broad range of graphic design projects
- Gain experience in the B2B software industry
- Receive guidance and feedback to help you learn and grow
- Flexible schedule for students
- Paid internship
**Must have at least 5 samples of graphic design
To apply for this position please, email resumes to email@example.com or reach out via phone at 1-856-784-1139 ext. 1141
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Founded in 1995, CobbleStone is the leading contract lifecycle management software that is trusted by thousands of users every day. The CobbleStone software is a United States government contractor and a leader with procurement, legal, and risk management software. To learn more about what we do, visit us online at www.cobblestonesoftware.com.