CobbleStone Software is a fast-growing B2B legal/procurement software company. CobbleStone is searching for an IT Business Analysts are responsible for enhancing the quality of IT products and services, analyzing data to inform business decisions, and finding technological solutions to business needs, among other duties.
We need a professional who is focused on high-level changes and adjustments that can improve our client satisfaction rate and increase our overall efficiency across departments. The ideal candidate will have a background in both business systems analysis and software, but we’re willing to work with an exceptionally qualified applicant with no previous software experience. We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- Reviews requirements and defines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Prepares business specifications by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Liaising between the IT department and other business departments
- Acting as an information source and communicator between business branches.
- Understanding strategic business needs and plans for growth.
- Enhancing the quality of IT products and services
- Analyzing the design of technical systems and business models.
- Utilizing IT data for business insights.
- Sourcing and implementing new business technology.
- Finding technological solutions to business requirements.
- Producing reports on application development.
- Running A/B tests and analyzing data.
- Analyzing data to inform business decisions.
- Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Excellent business acumen; strong task management skills, strong scheduling, and customer service skills
- Compliance with Company procedures and policies
- Must be a US citizen or legal work in the United States without sponsorship; mass pass and maintain criminal, background and drug verification
- Other duties as required by the company
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Analytical mindset.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Business Administration, or related field.
- 5+ years in an IT Analyst position.
- 5+ years in a technology-driven role.
To apply for this position please utilize the one click apply or reach out via phone at 1-856-784-1139 ext 1141
Job Type: Full-time
About CobbleStone: Founded in 1995, CobbleStone is the leading contract lifecycle management software that is trusted by thousands of users every day. The CobbleStone software is the one-stop choice for many procurement, legal, and risk management professionals. To learn more about what we do, visit us online at www.cobblestonesystems.com.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected status.
Please email resumes to email@example.com.