CobbleStone Software is seeking dynamic individuals to join their fast-growing software company. The successful candidate will join a results oriented, casual, fun environment with responsibilities ranging across multiple aspects of the business. The CobbleStone marketing intern will support tactical marketing planning and execution of our advertising, social media, trade show and conference events, direct mail and email campaigns, artwork design, video and webinar development, and marketing collateral.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties and responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Support event coordination and management.
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by supporting experts in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.).
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
- Support planning and execution of initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels.
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Support the coordination & planning of events such as trade shows, conferences, and more.
- Work with vendors for marketing and sales collateral.
- Track materials, invoices, payments and more for Marketing department.
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.
- Help improve product advertisements.
- Liaise with external vendors and partners to execute promotional events and campaigns.
- Support of research of media and advertising buys.
- Support direct mail, email, print, digital, telephone, and other campaigns.
- Help coordinate and lead corporate initiatives such as user conferences, marketing events, presentations and more.
- Travel opportunities may be available.
- Other various tasks as directed by the Marketing Director.
KSA (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES) QUALIFICATIONS:
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and with a group.
- Basic understanding of marketing elements.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, for marketing material development.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Attention to detail and keen eye for design.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind.
- Must be able to legally work in the United States.
- Job Type: Paid Internship
*THIS JOB IS NOT REMOTE*YOU MUST BE ON LOCATION IN LINDENWOLD, NJ*
CobbleStone Software is an equal opportunity employer.
Please email resumes to resumes[at]cobblestonesoftware.com