As an API Developer, you will help design and build ways to extend CobbleStone’s contract management software to other web services and applications. This role will be part of the API team and will work closely with System Analysts and stakeholders. You will be responsible for analyzing complex business problems and implementing solutions that will support and enhance the functionality of our premier software solution.
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Clementon, NJ 08021
Candidates without the requisite ASP.NET/C#, REST API, and SQL experience will not be considered.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience developing REST APIs
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience using ASP.NET/C# including working with SQL triggers, stored procedures
- Be able to design, develop, deploy and support RESTful services
- Ensure that deployed software is scalable and reliable
- Knowledge of the full software development life cycle
- Ability to interpret system / business requirements and prepare specification and design documentation
- Familiar with modern technology and architecture (cloud, virtualization, object stores, etc.), as well as with SDLC tools and agile development methodology
- Must have a good understanding of OAUTH2, Caching, Future calls
- Must have experience writing/creating documentation for APIs
- Must have experience/knowledge building applications with MVC.
- Must have experience/knowledge with Swagger.
- Must have experience/knowledge with Dependency Injection.
- Must have experience/knowledge with Multithreading
- Nice to have familiarity with NHibernate or Entity Framework.
- Nice to have familiarity with Microsoft Identity
- Application Development work in Agile environment preferred
- Solid application design, coding, testing, maintenance and debugging skills
- Provide ongoing business support to the users for the CRM platform
- Ability to develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- SDLC tools and agile development methodology
- Manage daily support escalation requests and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements
- Communicate with project managers, clients and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
- Interact directly with clients, managers and end users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing API, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- REST API: 3 years (Required)
- SQL: 3 years (Required)
- ASP.NET/C#: 3 years (Required)
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected status.
To apply for this position, please reach out via phone at 1-856-784-1139 ext. 1141 or email resumes to email@example.com.