CobbleStone Software is seeking dynamic individuals to join their fast-growing software company. The successful candidate will join a results oriented, casual, fun environment with responsibilities ranging across multiple aspects of the business.
The CobbleStone Systems Sales and Marketing Intern will participate in tactical assisting the sales reps in their daily tasks and if time permitted assisting the marketing team with anything they may need. Trade show events, direct mail and email campaigns, artwork design, and marketing collateral. This is a well-rounded position that will provide an intern with valuable corporate sales and marketing experience with an opportunity for full-time marketing/sales/customer support employment.
- Enter data into the system for your assigned account manager
- Conduct warm calls from a given script to gain demos for your account manager
- Supporting the development of strategic and tactical marketing plans across web presence, social media, public relations, marketing campaigns, advertisement, trade shows, etc.
- Developing content for posting on all designated media outlets.
- Setting and maintaining social media accounts and daily activity.
- Partnering with other departments to ensure proper messaging and relevancy.
- Preparing reports to update internal staff on marketing efforts and statistics.
- Monitoring online competitor presences/perceptions.
- Researching new channels for relevance/trend identification.
- Create new marketing materials.
- Enhance current marketing materials.
- Communicating with current clients to ensure satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned by your Department Manager or Director
- A clear understanding of marketing concepts, terminology, strategies, and execution of concepts
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Understanding of how to develop business content for social media networks (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, You Tube, etc.)
- Prior exposure to Microsoft Office products Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated organization skills.
- Comfortable communicating individually or within groups.
- Dynamic, creative, and self-driven with the ability to work well both with a team and independently.
- Graphic design experience will be considered a plus but not required for position.
To apply for this position please utilize the one click apply or reach out via phone at 1-856-784-1139 ext 1141
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected status.
Please email resumes to email@example.com.