CobbleStone Software is seeking a high energy individual with strong sales instinct to join our fast-growing team as a sales representative. The successful candidate will join a results oriented, casual, fun environment. The sales representative will be responsible for qualifying, identifying, contacting, developing quality sales opportunities, closing deals, and maintaining client relationships.
This essential team member will drive buying demand and corporate growth by creating leads and managing inbound leads. This individual will interact with leads and current clients, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographic area. Ideal candidates should be eager to learn about the industry and target market. This position is based in Lindenwold, NJ and will require daily attendance at our Lindenwold offices. The Software Sales Representative is an individual contributor responsible for responding to company generated leads and securing new business and meeting designated target revenue goals, as well as ensuring renewals of existing accounts. New business is derived from both incoming leads and newly prospected clients. The Sales Representative is responsible for managing the complete sales lifecycle including responding to leads, identifying new opportunities, completing RFPs, building and managing a pipeline, presentations, management, and securing contracts.
- Work with the VP of Sales and Marketing and Sales Manager to develop and execute focused sales strategies and development spanning the region and market.
- Responding to and assisting with incoming leads· Outbound prospecting to target the assigned market segment.
- Prospect into multiple organizations via targeted cold-calling, networking, e-mail/e-marketing, and utilizing Internet information sources.
- Provide baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting call.
- Develop leads into prospects by understanding their challenges/needs and effectively communicating our software value.
- Overall work breakdown expected: 90% Sales, 10% Marketing
- Overall sales cycle management including:
- Qualification and needs analysis of prospects
- Presentations and demonstrations to prospects in person and remotely via online meeting sessions
- Securing and managing new business
- Closing business/securing contracts
- Coordination with support and implementation teams
- Sales planning and reporting activities including reporting pipeline and sales forecasts
- Work closely with VP of Sales & Marketing and Sales Manager to develop news sales and marketing strategies and campaigns
KNOWLEDGE & REQUIREMENTS
- A professional with prior experience in vendor management, supplier management, procurement, purchasing, supply chain, legal compliance, contracts analyst, contract manager, or assistant to specified roles is a plus
- Experience in sales helpful
- Knowledge of computers and computer software required
- Strong presentation and demonstration skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Willing and able to travel for sales and marketing tasks
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to position solution and products effectively
- Must be able to legally work in the United States
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university in business, supply chain, sales/marketing or a related discipline; alternatively, extensive and relevant business experience/track record will be considered· Provide superior customer service.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this position please utilize the one click apply or reach out via phone at 1-856-784-1139 ext 1141
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected status.
Please email resumes to email@example.com.