CobbleStone Systems is looking for a dynamic addition to their fast growing IT department. This Candidate will join a results oriented, fun environment with responsibilities ranging across multiple aspects of the business.
This is a challenging technical position which requires advanced troubleshooting and communication skills with ability to resolve issues quickly and independently. The junior systems support specialist is responsible for a range of support, installation, audit and troubleshooting activities under the supervision of the IT Director. The ability to learn new skills quickly, work independently, have strong troubleshooting skills, be well organized, and possess great communication skills to clearly communicate and understand client’s needs are required for this position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIESThe duties and responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Administer and maintain systems support for software, hardware and servers.
- Identify and learn appropriate applications and software used and supported by CobbleStone.
- Assist with new IT asset identification and research
- Provide escalated support for internal queries, issues and requests.
- Review and Audit server event logs and performance metrics.
- Schedule and review system security audit reports.
- Assist with onboarding of new clients and internal users.
KSA (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES) QUALIFICATIONSVaried technical knowledge and skills required in the following areas:
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows Server.
- Proficient with Virtual Desktop such as Windows 365 or Azure Virtual Desktop.
- Proficient with Microsoft Intune or Microsoft Device Management solutions
- Proficient with Active Directory and Group policy
- Proficient with Azure Files, OneDrive, Cloud storage.
- Knowledge or Use of helpdesk or ticketing software.
- Knowledge or Use of Online Meeting Tools (such as WebEx and GoToMeeting, Microsoft Teams)
- Use of online or web-based systems (SaaS, DaaS, PaaS).
- Microsoft office productivity software tools (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of Data Dog, Qualys or Sophos a plus
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Proven analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter capable of working independently.
- Excellent interpersonal and human relations skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Able to communicate technical concepts to non-technical personnel.
- Able to work with people of varied technical backgrounds and management levels.
- Technical writing and documentation experience.
- A Bachelor’s of Science degree, Technical Certification –OR- Equivalent Experience.
- 1 to 2 years of experience, preferred in the Information Technology Industry.
- Must have excellent English communication skills.
- Must be able to legally work in the United States.
To apply for this position please utilize the one click apply or reach out via phone at 1-856-784-1139 ext 1141
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 2 years
- 3 years
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Cloud architecture: 2 years (Required)
- Azure: 2 years (Required)
- Google Cloud Platform: 1 year (Required)
- Windows: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected status.
Please email resumes to email@example.com.