CobbleStone Software is looking for a dynamic addition to their fast-growing IT department. This candidate will join a results-oriented, fun environment with responsibilities ranging across multiple aspects of the business. A professional software development position, the full-stack developer (.NET) is responsible for a range of development and support activities under the supervision of the IT Director including designing, modifying, developing, writing, and implementing software programming applications and components.
This position requires a high level of independent judgment and decision making. The position is primarily responsible for developing, maintaining, and supporting all aspects of the CobbleStone suite of applications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties and responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Design, code, test, and document Web and Windows Software Applications.
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan, and identifying areas for modification or improvement.
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correction defects.
- Create technical specifications and test plans.
- Create new and extend existing operational documentation.
- Assist with maintenance and performance of software systems.
- Provide software application support.
- Perform and support application installations and upgrades.
- Assist with technical aspects of client implementations.
KSA (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES) QUALIFICATIONS:
Varied technical knowledge and skills required in the following areas:
- Aptitude with the following development platforms and applications: Microsoft Visual Studio (2010 or later preferred), Microsoft SQL Server (2012 or later preferred), Microsoft Windows Server (2012 or later preferred), and Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) (7 or later preferred).
- Experience with remote access software such as Remote Desktop.
- Proficient in the use of multiple PC types, operating systems, tablets, and mobile devices.
- Proficient with Microsoft office productivity software tools (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Experience with Telerik’s R.A.D Controls and/or Syncfusion’s Controls a plus.
- Aptitude with automated productivity tools a plus.
Proficiency with online meeting tools (such as WebEx and GoToMeeting) a plus.
Varied general knowledge and skills required in the following areas:
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines.
- Proven analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter capable of working independently.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Able to communicate technical concepts to non-technical personnel.
- Able to work with people of varied technical backgrounds and management levels.
- Technical writing and documentation experience.
- Must be able to legally work in the United States.
- Must have excellent English communication skills.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related field - OR - equivalent experience..
- 2-4 years of experience in the Information Technology Industry.
- At least 2 years of experience in a .NET development role.
- Prior experience with web-based applications and systems, back end software development, front end UI design, and web services.
- Job Type: Full-time
*THIS JOB IS NOT REMOTE*YOU MUST BE ON LOCATION IN LINDENWOLD, NJ*
CobbleStone Software is an equal opportunity employer.
Please email resumes to resumes[at]cobblestonesoftware.com