CobbleStone Software will be exhibiting AI-powered legal document management solutions at the Legalweek New York 2020 Conference. This highly anticipated legal technology event takes place February 3-6, 2020, at the New York Hilton in Midtown Manhattan.
Legalweek welcomes thousands of legal professionals to gather and explore strategies for professional development, investigate topics and approaches tailored specifically to their roles, and gain access to the right tools for the proper performance of various legal responsibilities.
New and experienced legal contract management professionals should find value in the event’s four days of professional development opportunities that feature bootcamp style workshops, keynote speakers, small group sessions, breakout sessions, exhibitors, and peer-to-peer networking events.
Legalweek 2020 proffers relevant sessions for attendees, whether they are starting their careers or navigating executive level roles. Legal contract management professionals can benefit from immersing in hot topics such as:
- data privacy and protection.
- the role of artificial intelligence for structuring legal data.
- using machine learning to understand the language of law.
- the role of artificial intelligence in compliance management.
- automation tools for contract drafting and review.
- leveraging technology for information governance.
- information governance in the cloud.
*Legalweek/LegalTech New York 2020 details subject to change. CobbleStone Software does not guarantee conference dates, location, agenda, etc.
During LegalTech, CobbleStone will have a team of experts in booth #501 showcasing legal contract management software and AI-based document management solutions. CobbleStone provides leading software solutions built to meet the demands that legal teams and general counsel face.
CobbleStone's Contract Insight® functionality aligns with the abovementioned topics of discussion with its user-friendly end-to-end tools for automating and centralizing an organization's contracts, agreements, compliance, and obligations with features such as:
- searching and reporting.
- online negotiation portals.
- automatic email and calendar alerts pertaining to key dates and renewals.
- a centralized contract repository that allows legal professions to search, track, and store contracts in a secure location.
- clause ownership that allows for the safeguarding of document templates and reduces the loss of legal properties.
CobbleStone Software is proud to continue providing valuable content that helps legal contract management professionals to engage in best practices and achieve success. Review top articles related to legal contract management below, and make sure to subscribe to CobbleStone's blog to stay up-to-speed with legal contract management news, innovations, and best practices.
What to Look for in a Document Assembly Solution
From Plight to Flight: Finding the Right Legal Filing System
General Counsel's Open-and-Shut Case for Better Contract Management
Who Needs Contract Management Software?
Artificial intelligence (AI) is already sharpening legal contract management best practices in a variety of ways - as has been mentioned above. Read CobbleStone's free AI whitepaper to learn how revolutionary advancements in AI are extremely advantageous to contract management solutions - if corresponding AI tools are fed a nutrition diet of contract data.