CobbleStone is proud to announce that the 2020 Contract Management Conference will be held on October 7-9, 2020, in Austin, Texas. Read on to learn why this conference is the must-attend event of 2020 to help contract management, legal, and procurement professionals become leaders in contract management.
An Event Built Around Your FeedbackCobbleStone's 2018 contract management conference was a great success that provided us with the opportunity to obtain insightful feedback from attendees. Conference highlights of 2018 included Contract Insight® system user collaboration, demo sessions, breakout sessions, one-on-one support, and new feature deep dives.
- Workflow Intelligence: From Beginner to Advanced
- Configuration for Field Management, Requests, Searching, Permissions, Decision Matrices, Bulk Data Importing, & More
- AI-Based Contract Management: Data Extraction, Clause Comparison, Risk Analysis, & Monitoring
- Bid Management & eProcurement
- Purchase Orders, Punchouts, & Shopping Carts
- Smarter Contract Writing with Templates & Dynamic Clauses
- Vendor Registration Portal and Vendor Onboarding
- Contract Signing Acceleration
- Risk & Compliance
- and More!
*Agenda is subject to change
Why Attend the 2020 CobbleStone Conference?
CobbleStone's 2020 conference provides learning opportunities that Contract Insight users requested, so they can effectively increase their contract management expertise and bring new contract management best practices and actionable items back to their organization.
Attendees will have the opportunity to improve their skills with CobbleStone's contract management suite, learn system best practices, discover new features and tools, and learn through networking with contract, legal, and procurement professionals from other industries.
The CobbleStone 2020 conference is also the perfect time to connect with CobbleStone's team of contract management experts and to see a demo at the event.
How to Register for the 2020 CobbleStone User Conference
CobbleStone users are invited to find more details about our event and to register for the 2020 conference here. If you have additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com or call 866-330-0056.