Government Fiscal Year End is quickly approaching, and you’ve got to decide what the best investment will be for your remaining budget. Government contract management and purchasing professionals should examine their current processes for contract management, purchasing, and sourcing inefficiencies by answering the following questions:
- What does our current process for managing contracts look like?
- How do we manage our vendors?
- Do we have any workflows in place for contract approvals, signatures, etc?
- How do we receive bid responses? Are we sure we are awarding the best vendor?
- How long are we spending on contract administrative duties?
This list could go on and on, and you probably don’t have the time right now to go through every detail (especially if “no” is the answer to most of these questions). Instead, just answer one question:
Do we need a better contract management and procurement process?
The answer is probably yes, that’s why CobbleStone has outlined key features of the CobbleStone Software Suite to get you on your way to an automated, streamlined process.
CobbleStone’s award-winning Contract Insight® offers user-friendly features such as:
- Streamlined Requisitions – User-friendly requisition forms with rules-based approvals and status dashboards.
- Centralized Contract Repository – Easily search, review, and edit contracts and related documents from one, secure location. Define user access and track audit trails.
- Automated Contract Workflows – From contract approvals to amendments, workflows can eliminate process inefficiencies, improve contract transparency, and escalate when needed.
- Intelligent Contract Administration – CobbleStone artificial intelligence and machine learning assists with contract data extraction and contract risk analysis and mitigation.
- Public-Facing Portal – Provide the general public with access to select contract data and documents, automating and minimizing FOIA (Freedom of Information) request processing.
- Vendor Diversity Reporting – Identify and track vendor diversity goals while providing self-serve certification.
- Bid Management – Compose, approve, advertise, score, and award solicitations easier, and distribute custom questionnaires for easy RFx and bid comparison.
- Purchasing & Catalog Management – Utilize direct and indirect procurement with approved hosted catalogs and punch-out functionality with a simplified shopping cart experience.
- eSignatures – Sign anywhere, anytime with mobile and desktop electronic signatures using CobbleStone’s eSignature tool or other integrated eSign options.
- And much more
CobbleStone’s government contract management suite is filled with tools to simplify and streamline the contract management, sourcing, and procurement process. We continue to have exponential growth in the public sector with contract solutions built for local and state procurement professionals.
Our government clients have found Contract Insight to be successful for them. Check out what they have to say:
“Highly recommended to any organization requiring a highly customizable and supported solution for contract management.” Lorena Rodriguez – Assistant Contract Admin, El Paso County, Texas Auditor’s Office
Read the El Paso County Case Study
“CobbleStone Software has benefited us because of its functionality, accessibility, and performance” Richard Wanne – County of San Diego, Health & Human Services Agency
Read the County of San Diego HHSA Case Study
“The services we received were great. Our Implementation Coordinator was very helpful & patient with us.” Camber S. – Contracts and Procurement Manager, Marion County, OR
Read the Marion County Case Study
Contract Insight is conveniently located on GSA Schedule 70, eliminating paperwork and back and forth negotiation time. For a free online demonstration of CobbleStone’s government contract management software suite, contact us today.