Introducing a new contract management software solution can be a painless process or a long and difficult one. Taking steps to prepare for the CLM implementation helps ensure the process is efficient rather than arduous and helps guarantee success. The following steps can help lead to successful implementation:
- Determine contract administrators for the project.
- Assess and track contract data.
- Consider contract processes and configure procedures.
- Increase security with contract management permissions.
- Define necessary contract management reports.
- Collect and clean contract management data.
Read on to discover how to leverage the above-mentioned steps to successfully implement your contract lifecycle management software.